Rs 1.5 m lost in fire in Tanahun


Damauli (Tanahun), June 13 : Property worth Rs 1.5 million was lost in a fire when it broke out at the House of Top Bahadur Shahi of Gaunswara of Myagde Rural Municipality in the district.

The cause behind the fire was short circuit. Property including clothes, utensils, food grains among other property were lost in the fire.

Meanwhile, a woman lost her life when she was hit by a lightning. The deceased has been identified as KamalaTimelsina, 55, of Bhimad Municiplity-2 of the district.

She was at her home when lighting hit her. (RSS)

प्रतिक्रिया दिनुहोस्